REGISTRATION AND COST
Regular registration begins Jan 1 until all spots are filled. Email email@example.com to sign up.
Class begins Jan 26. “Ultimate” Book and flashcards will be provided on first class. Please have your tuition in exact change on the first day of class.
- $30 for singles
- $15 if you already own the “Ultimate” book
- $45 for a couple sharing the book
- $15 – on ½ scholarship (2 available)
- $0 on full scholarship (2 available)
- optional $5-$10 extra to contribute to ongoing scholarship fund
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
Beginning students interested in learning how to work with a Rider deck.
Experienced students wanting to get back in touch with their deck after a break or starting to work with a new deck.
ONLINE STUDY GROUP (FREE)
Class students use Facebook as a study group to talk in between sessions.
Distance learners who cannot attend in person, but want the “lite” experience via Facebook are welcome to do some of the lessons and join others in the online study group.
- “Learning the Tarot” by Joanne Bunning. FREE online at http://www.learntarot.com/course.htm
- “The Ultimate Guide to the Rider Waite Tarot” by Johannes Fiebig and Evelin Burger
- Tarot Flashcards by Angie Green
WHEN AND WHERE
Thursdays 7 PM – 9 PM starting Oct 27
First Unitarian Church of Orlando
1901 E. Robinson St
Orlando FL 32803
|Jan 26, 2017||Lesson 11 Interpreting a Single Card|
|Feb 2, 2017||Lesson 12 Major and Minor Arcana Cards|
|Feb 9, 2017||Lesson 13 Aces|
|Feb 16, 2017||Lesson 14 Court Cards|
|Feb 23, 2017||Lesson 15 Card Pairs|
|Mar 2, 2017||Lesson 16 Position Pairs in the Celtic Cross Spread|
|Mar 9, 2017||Lesson 17 Reversed Cards|
|Mar 16, 2017||Lesson 18 Creating the Story|
|Mar 23, 2017||Lesson 19 Some Final Thoughts|
|Mar 30, 2017||Lesson 20 Celebration|
For more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org