In the 2018 Spring Term from February to June, First Unitarian is offering Thursday Night meditation/contemplative classes in various themes.
- 1st Thursdays are a 4 part series called “Self Care as a Radical Act” and are led by Gaby.
- The second Thursday of each month, Rev. Kathy will lead a Mindfulness Meditation session from 7:00-8:00 pm.
- Third Thursdays are in development.
On the fourth Thursday of each month, again from 7:00-8:00 pm, Rev. Kathy, with support from Mystic Grove, will lead a Walking the Labyrinth session. We will be reaching out to the community and inviting those unfamiliar with labyrinth practice for an introduction as we welcome those who are familiar to an opportunity to practice with a group.
Dates for just the Labyrinth theme are
- Feb 22: Walking the Labyrinth Session
- Mar 22: Walking the Labyrinth Session
- April 26: Walking the Labyrinth Session
- May 24: Walking the Labyrinth Session
- June 28: Walking the Labyrinth Session