In case of severe illness or death, being prepared ahead of time can help you and your loved ones face challenging times with more graces and less stress. But it is not always fun to think about and sometimes it is hard to do on your own.
Thismonthly class is for adults 21 years old and over who wish to have some guidance in organizing their affairs.
Common times for updating your planner are
- Reaching the age of majority (no longer a dependent)
- Living with a significant other
- Newly arried
- Birth of new child/grandchild
- Divorced, or contemplating divorce
- Separated, Widowed, Single again
- Wanting to designate one person from the proxy category where there are several people.
Class is FREE but you must buy and bring one of the required planners:
They are about $12 on amazon.com. You can also find them at other book stores.
WHERE AND WHEN
Second Fridays from 7 – 9 PM in Room 1.
First Unitarian Church of Orlando
1901 E. Robinson St
Orlando, FL 32803
WORK FOR THE MONTH
BONUS READING (Optional)
Class is offered as a “study group” model and it is “drop in” friendly. You can join in at any time and just pick up on the tabs we are working on that month, but please email so we know how many to Xerox for. To sign up, email firstname.lastname@example.org